Software Engineer (Ruby)
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Create design elements and graphics for web and mobile apps.
- Design and develop solutions (applications) for businesses.
- Maintain and troubleshoot existing web applications.
- Create and Maintain RESTful APIs.
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
- Help maintain code quality and organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
- Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
- Experience with Ruby on Rails Framework.
- Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
- Knowledge of automated testing platforms and exposure of unit tests.
- Proficient understanding of VCS (e.g. Git)
- Ability to create database schemas that support business processes.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles and can argue about design and architecture.
What we offer:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Social Security Fund from the day of joining
- Performance Bonus with timely review
- Yearly Festive and Company Bonus
- Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities
- Working environment that values continuous learning and development Work From Home during COVID, with essential equipment
- Medical and Accidental Insurance