Software Engineer (Ruby)
Key Responsibility Areas:
Design and develop solutions (applications) for businesses.
Maintain and troubleshoot existing web applications.
Create and Maintain RESTful APIs.
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
Help maintain code quality and organization.
Skills and Qualifications:
Solid understanding of object-oriented programming.
Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
Experience with Ruby on Rails Framework.
Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
Knowledge of automated testing platforms and exposure of unit tests.
Proficient understanding of VCS (e.g. Git).
Ability to create database schemas that support business processes.
Understanding of fundamental design principles and can argue about design and architecture.
What we offer:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Social Security Fund from the day of joining
- Performance Bonus with timely review
- Yearly Festive and Company Bonus
- Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities
- Working environment that values continuous learning and development Work From Home during COVID, with essential equipment
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Banking partner for loan facility