Associate Software Engineer (Ruby/Rails)
Design and develop solutions (applications) for businesses under some supervision.
Help maintain and troubleshoot existing web applications.
Churn user stories into features for business case requirements.
Create and Maintain RESTful APIs.
Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and propose/devise solutions to those problems.
Help maintain technical documentation.
Some sort of experience in a related tech stack.
Basic understanding of object-oriented programming.
Good understanding of the syntax of Ruby and its nuances.
Some Experience with Ruby on Rails Framework.
Familiarity with concepts of MVC, Mocking, ORM, and RESTful.
Knowledge of automated testing platforms and exposure to unit tests.
Basic understanding of VCS (e.g. Git)
Knowledge of how to model and create database schemas that support business processes.
Here’s what we provide:
- Attractive Salary Package
- Social Security Fund from the day of joining
- Performance Bonus with timely review
- Yearly Festive and Company Bonus
- Awesome company culture & great career development opportunities
- A working environment that values continuous learning and development Work From Home during COVID, with essential equipment
- Medical and Accidental Insurance
- Banking partner for a loan facility