Key Responsibility Area
- Brainstorm, sketch, wireframe and prototype concepts/ ideas.
- Prepare and present rough drafts, design ideas effectively to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Create design elements and graphics for web and mobile apps.
- Build websites that adhere to mobile-first functionality and fluid layouts.
- Create reusable components for use across multiple apps in the form of web components, or components as defined in Rails, React etc.
- Ensure that Implemented design work across all browsers and on all devices.
- Ensure all user activities in designs are designed with minimum interaction or clicks as possible.
Key Performance Indices
- Number of Mockup designs successfully Implemented.
- Number of designs implemented without any major change in user interaction flow.
Skills and Qualifications
- Minimum of 1.5 years of professional experience in a similar role.
- Basic Knowledge of Adobe editing suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD), Sketch and Figma.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3 and SASS
- Knowledge of user centered design processes and methods.
- Good knowledge of cross browser testing.
- Good knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Exceptional presentation abilities, both verbal and visual
- Excellent communication both verbal and written