Key Responsibility Area
- Developing user-facing applications using React.js.
- Prepare and present rough drafts, design ideas effectively to internal teams and key stakeholders.
- Implementing automated testing integrated into development and maintenance workflows
- Write clean, reusable, optimized, HTML5, CSS3,and React.js.
- Build web application that adhere to mobile-first functionality and fluid layouts. And be updated with the security updates and issues found with React.js.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least three years of demonstrable working experience
- Basic Knowledge of Adobe editing suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, XD), Sketch and Figma.
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5, CSS3, and React.js and typescripts.
- Knowledge of user centered design processes and methods.
- Good knowledge of cross browser testing.
- Good knowledge of code versioning tools, such as Git.
- Exceptional presentation abilities, both verbal and visual.
- Excellent communication both verbal and written.
- Experience with UI Development/ UX Design.