Key Responsibility Areas
- Has a basic understanding of development best practices and comfortable writing code.
- Uses and understands tools needed to debug and diagnose issues in a test and/or simple production environment.
- Understands the scope of medium features.
- Has a basic understanding of all their product components.
- Performs standard programming tasks.
- Contributes to functional specifications and participates in code reviews.
- Writes and executes test plans.
- Given an introduction to the context in which a task fits, can design and complete a small to medium sized task independently. (Can create some blanks)
- Shows initiative and offers assistance when needed without being asked.
- Provides guidance to entry-level engineers.
- Constructively escalates problems and issues.
Skills and Qualification
- At least two years of demonstrable working experience.
- Proficient on PHP / Laravel Developer.
- Must have a philosophical understanding of software development, deployment and maintenance.
- Must know the software development best practices, coding conventions and design patterns.
- Must be able to design/develop RESTful web APIs.
- Must understand the concept, philosophy and importance of TDD.
- Familiarity with AWS Services & database technologies.
- Very good understanding of Git and Linux operating system.