Key Responsibility Area
- Good understanding of Linux Systems.
- Basic understanding of networking.
- Good understanding of various network protocols.
- Good knowledge of web servers and reverse proxies.
- Good understanding of SDLC.
- Deployment of Linux Servers.
- Deployment of Applications to Servers.
- Setting up various tools and services as per requirement.
- Setting up, monitoring, backup & restore of Databases as per requirement (Mysql, PostgreSQL, MongoDB etc).
- Periodic management of Servers.
- Monitoring of Deployed Services and Servers.
- General troubleshooting on various technical issues.
- Documentations of services and systems.
Skills and Qualifications
- At least two years of demonstrable working experience.
- Knowledge of Cloud Infrastructure Platforms.
- Knowledge of AWS Services (Lambda, DynamoDB, API Gateway, RDS, SQS, S3 &
- Experience with MySQL.
- Basic coding & scripting skills, preferably in bash or python.
- General idea of Configuration Management Systems (Ansible, Salt etc.).
- General Knowledge of CI/CD and support developer teams for troubleshooting.
- Understanding of Containerization with Docker.
- Understanding of Source Control (GIT).
- Basic understanding of DevOps philosophies, practices and familiar with major DevOps tools.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.